Do we respect intellectual property? the rights of others, just as we expect others to respect our rights. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), the copyright owner or their agent may send us a notice of withdrawal through our DMCA agent listed below. As an Internet service provider, we have the right to seek immunity from these claims of infringement under the provisions of the Safe Harbor DMCA. Send us a claim of bad faith, you must send us a notice that sets out the following information:
Notice Of Infringement-Claim
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner (or a person authorized to act on the owner’s behalf);
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to be infringed;
- Identification of the counterfeit material to be removed and information sufficient for the service provider to find? I’m material. [Please send the URL of the page in question to help us identify the allegedly abusive work];
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the party, including your name, physical address, email address, telephone number, and Fax number;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material is new? torizita agent of the copyright; and
- A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Section 17 USC §512(f) provides civil penalties for damages, including costs and attorney’s fees, against any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents certain information in a notice of infringement under 17 USC §512(c) (3).
Send all notices of the dismantling via our contact page. Please send an email? mail for efficiency.
Please note that we may share identity and information in any copyright infringement statement we receive with the alleged infringer. By submitting a claim, you understand, accept and agree that your identity and claim may be disclosed to the alleged infringer.
If you receive a notice of withdrawal because of a claim of copyright infringement, you may provide us with a counter-notice to restore the material on the site. This notice must be given in writing to our DMCA agent and must contain substantially the following elements in accordance with 17 USC section 512 (g) (3):
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- A description of the material that was removed and the original location of the material Before it was removed.
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of an error or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Your name, address and telephone number, and a statement that you agree with the jurisdiction of the Federal district court over a judge? the area in which the address is located (or if you are outside the United States, what do you agree with the jurisdiction of any judge? the area in which the service provider may be found), and that you will be on behalf of the person or company that provided the initial notice of infringement.
- Send a counter notification through our contact page. Email is highly recommended.
Repeat The Violated Policy
We take copyright very seriously. In accordance with the requirements of the policy, repeated violators of the copyright law in the digital age, we’ve included a list of DMCA notices from copyright holders and attached a good faith effort to identify any repeat infringers. Those who violate our internal repeat infraction policy will have their accounts terminated.
We reserve the right to change the content of this page and its policy for handling DMCA claims at any time for any reason. We recommend that you frequently check this policy for changes.